A qualified applicant must possess limitless creativity, architectural & technical know-how, and the desire to work tirelessly to do what is required to bring innovative design concepts to fruition. Working “outside the box” and under what can feel like impossible timelines is business as usual at DLE.
Candidates must have the following:
- Ability to work in a collaborative setting and lead a team.
- Strong Architectural skills and a command of designing for public spaces.
- An expert level of drawing skills (digital and hand rendering needed).
- Background in Art/Architectural History, 2 & 3D design history, as well as interior design.
- Actively keeps up with the art world, festival/concert builds and public space design.
- Passion, drive and innovative ideas.
Apply for a position:
Please contact Sajid Al Qawasmeh: email@example.com with any questions.